Ready for the classic, fun, and time-less smoothie sensation: The Strawberry Smoothie. Strawberry smoothie's are very easy to shake up and stir, super fun to make, and delicious. They can be healthy to at the same, by adding some different variations and add on.
The hardest part is making a strawberry smoothie is coming up with flavor combinations. You can add on as much variations as you want and it will taste delicious at the end. But to save time, and enjoy the drink in the morning, afternoon, or late in the evening. In the hot sun at summer, or even the cold.
We have got simple, quick, and easy to find ingredients for strawberry smoothie.
It's a classic favorite that everyone should try at least once in their life. The second recipe is for a strawberry banana smoothie with a twist. It includes some avocado and peanut butter to make it more filling and make it taste even better!
How To Make Strawberry Smoothie
There are only 3 ingredients needed for the simple and delicious, timeless smoothie.
You can alter the ingredients to fit your diet or preferences. But at the end of the process we want the smoothie to be:
- It is creamy and thick.
- Additionally, it has TWICE the flavor of typical smoothies.
And we would only need three ingredients for this recipe:
- Milk (we prefer Almond Milk)
- Frozen Strawberries
- Strawberry jam
Put it in the blender, and wait for the magic to happen in a few minutes.
But wait why strawberry jam. Well you get the extra sweetness, and high vitamins, with adding additional honey, sugar, or any sweet products. Adding a teaspoon of jam can help with the creamy texture of the smoothie. Additionally stop at two tea-spoon of jam, as it becomes a good meal for breakfast to start for your day.
A break in the middle before going for some variations such as adding banana, and a few more ingredients. But before that let get a few strawberries and smoothies fun facts.
Strawberry Smoothies Fun Fact
- Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C, which is important for a strong immune system and healthy skin.
- They also contain antioxidants, which may help reduce the risk of certain diseases and protect against cellular damage.
- Strawberries are a low-calorie, low-fat food, making them a great addition to smoothies for those looking to manage their weight.
- When making a strawberry smoothie, you can use fresh or frozen strawberries. If you use frozen strawberries, you may not need to add ice to the smoothie, which can dilute the flavor.
- Love that sweet fragrant smell of a strawberry? Well, that’s why they are members of the Rose family – they smell just like they taste!
How To Make Strawberry Banana Smoothie with a Twist
Next simple, easy to find ingredients for the smoothie is by substituting banana with strawberry jam. We will keep strawberry jam aside for a few moment down the road. As strawberry smoothie have got taste, it is a great way to incorporate more fruit into your diet and can be enjoyed as a breakfast, snack, and by adding much more variation's and add-ons.
- 1 cup almond milk with vanilla.
- One date
- 1/4 cup of your favorite granola
- Frozen Strawberry
- Frozen Banana
We first put in the strawberry and bananas into our blender. You can use fresh bananas as well, but if you got some left, freeze it.
Tip of freezing banana is to cutting it up into slices, and places the slices in the box. But do not stack the banana slices on top of each other. You want the natural sweetness and flavor of the banana stay intact for later.Salaryman Cooking
Later on add, some milk, fill it up until you see a few of strawberry and bananas left. Put the date in and now lets enjoy pouring our granola inside. Our add-on, and favorite add-one into a smoothie.
Then let put two teaspoon of peanut butter and let blender our strawberry banana smoothies. This time we did not put the strawberry jam to create a PBJ sandwich, but check out our post for strawberry jam sandwich with a new variation.
Once done blending and you feel it is not as creamy, add a tablespoon for greek yogurt and blend your smoothie for a minute more.
Delicious, strawberry smoothies are just fun and creative to make at home for everyone. You can add other ingredients to your strawberry smoothie, such as yogurt, milk, or protein powder, to make it more filling and give it a creamier texture. Have fun, mix and match the flavors, and enjoy the delicious smoothie anytime of the day.
The best part you can freeze strawberry smoothies for a delicious meal in a bowl later on as well.
Strawberry Smoothie Fun Fact
- If you’re looking to find love, look for a double strawberry! Legend has it that if you split a double strawberry and share it with someone of the opposite sex, you’ll fall in love.
- The ancient Romans strongly believed that strawberries had medicinal powers and used them to treat basically everything from depression to bad breaths and sore throats!
Tell us in the comments below of what your favorite recipes are and also which strawberry and/or smoothie fact you enjoy?
Like, share, comment, and subscribe for the video.